With today’s competitive prices, our fully insured leading service makes a great choice for your vehicle transfer. Our top priority is to transport your vehicle in the fastest manner at an affordable rate. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
We specialize in handling all nationwide transportation for Copart auto auctions and dealerships, individuals, exotic, vintage, and luxury automobiles. With a professional approach, our credibility and knowledge helps accomplish the finest service for our customers in need of safely transporting their vehicles across town or the country.
We are determined to provide service our customer expects. Located in Sacramento, California our office is open Monday – Saturday 6 am – 6 pm (PST).
Call one of our agents today and get your free quote!
Transporting cars can be rather time consuming but using a company built on a strong foundation can make your transport a quick, safe, secure, and stress less process. We provide a qualifying licensed and fully bonded company for your convenience that brings experience in moving anything from your auto to moving boats, RVs, motorcycles, and luxury collectibles.
Certain vehicles require special equipment in order to be loaded onto a trailer, for example: forklift, winch, jumpstart, etc. Vehicles requiring these special services may request additional charger. (Contact an agent to discuss rates and options for autos requiring such needs). ACC used various types of transporting trailers to accommodate for any type of vehicle, some of which include open, enclosed, and flat bed trailers. Before booking a vehicle with ACC, your vehicle must be ready for a scheduled pick-up. All vehicle fees must be paid for, including any pending storage fees you may have, or fees your vehicle may accumulate before the scheduled pickup. All delivery and pick up dates given are estimated on the location your vehicle requires transport to.
When transporting your vehicle, take into consideration delays that may occur along the way: weather changes, traffic delays, and transportation breakdown. The transport vehicles are often too large to navigate through small residential streets. If your vehicle is going to be transported to a residential area, please note the transporter will need enough room to maneuver through streets in order of successful drop off at your door. In these cases, the auto transport service may offer alternative pick up points, where the driver may use his judgement to unload your car in a suitable location close to your home.
- Empty out all of personal possessions, documents, etc., including item you may have stored in your trunk. (ACC is not liable for any lost, missing, or damages to property left in your vehicle).
- For larger RVs or mobile homes, close and lock all hatches, and make sure everything is secure and safe.
- Check all of the fluids in the engine, and check if your battery is fixed in place.
- When your vehicle is picked up, there should be about ¼ gas in your tank. In some instances, transporters need to switch vehicles around their trailer due to delivery schedules, and drop off points. Car transporters are weighed on checkpoints and weigh stations, and may be fined or delayed for being overweight. Have a quarter tank full will help prevent possible delays.
- If you have a customized vehicle, make sure the vehicle has good ground clearance, enough to be driven onto a trailer, and make sure all parts are secure.
- Turn off any alarm systems, and make sure that the driver has the keys to be able to disarm and/or move the car when needed.